Friday 30 March 2012

What our users are saying: now



  • "I want to spend my time working on adding awesome features to my web-app, not trying to market my Facebook page. You guys helped save me hundreds of hours of frustration."- Anonymous from Washington
  • "I created a cool new social-network, but TechCrunch wouldn't give me the time of day when I contacted them. They promoted my heavily-funded competitor instead. I marketed with PopularFans and started getting lots of links and finally TechCrunch contacted me for an interview. Thanks!"- Anonymous from California
  • "In business, the perception of size is everything. Trying to go to other companies to make large deals when you have just a few hundred Facebook fans is embarrassing. You helped us "fake it 'til you make it.""- Anonymous from New York
  • "Our band's page on Facebook wasn't growing fast enough and our first album was coming out in a month. We needed the album's release to be a success or we wouldn't have the money to keep on going. PopularFans pulled through for us and we were able to dramatically expand the size of our network just in time for a successful release!- Anonymous from New Jersey
  • We're a two-person tech startup with not much cash, no media contacts, and we're way too busy actually building our web app to spend time marketing. You guys helped save us valuable time and money and got us enough Facebook fans to make our beta release a large success.- Anonymous from Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment